Street Performance. Teams
- Mini Kids (till 7 years old)
- Kids Beginners (from 8 till 12 years)
- Kids Advanced (from 8 till 12 yers)
- Beginners (teams having danced no more than 2 years)
- Advanced (teams having danced more than 2 years)
- Teams (from 2 dancer)
- Beginners - 2:00 max.
- Advanced - 3:00 max.
- PRO - áåç îãðàíè÷åíèé.
* The contest organizers can stop the music if it exceeds time limits
** Performance music files must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than March1. Bring the performance music file copied to the contest.
RULES and REGULATIONS:
- While performing teams are allowed to dance in all styles including Hip-hop, House, Vohue, Jazz Funk, Breaking, Locking, Popping, Waacking and etc.
- It is allowed to use stage props if a performer puts and takes them away on their own within one appearance on the stage;
- It is forbidden to use liquids, solids and naked light or other materials that could damage the dance floor on the stage and harm others;
- It is forbidden to play the contest performance music promoting violence and containing coarse language.
- It is allowed to use the stage lights
* Breaking the rules above can lead to excluding from the contest without any refunds.